- (3) 52" Span Blades That Match the Finish of Your Fan
- (3) 44" Span Blades That Match the Finish of Your Fan
- Integrated 100W Minican Halogen Downlight with Matching Cap for Non-Light Use
- 3-Speed Reversible Fan & Light Remote Control (Model TR20)
- Embrace the Future - The Embrace's understated, yet enchanting appearance makes it a captivating and functional centerpiece for your home. This versatile fan allows you to choose a 52" or 44" blade span, light or no light, and comes with a handheld remote control for further convenience.
- Energy Efficient 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- UL Listed for Dry Locations Only
- Covered by Fanimation's 1-Year Comprehensive Warranty, plus Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Optional Wall Control Available
- Blade Span: 52" or 44"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch (52"): 12.5°
- Blade Pitch (44"): 15°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Speeds: 3
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (On High Speed): 5509 with 52" Blades, 4238 with 44" Blades
- RPM (On High Speed): 160 with 52" Blades, 188 with 44" Blades
- Voltage: 120
Additional Fanimation Links
This Fanimation item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fanimation FPS7967BN
- Fanimation FPS7967MW
- Fanimation FPS7967OB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Embrace and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Fanimation Embrace Product ReviewTake a closer look at the Embrace by Fanimation. This unique hugger fan includes two blades sets so you can choose the more traditional 52" span, or the compact 44" span.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.