Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Involution 2 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Wall Control Included
The Involution by Fanimation is the minimalist masterpiece of ceiling fan design. The Involution’s two fan blades create a symmetrical form that is the embodiment of modern art. The Involution’s contemporary design is augmented by decorative rings that attach to the fan base to create an optical illusion while the fan is running. The Involution is available in oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel finishes and includes cherry/walnut blades. The Involution includes a 6” downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, The Involution can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
- Includes (2) 25" Satin Nickel Blades
- Includes Halogen Light Kit with Opal Frosted Glass
- Fan Only Wall Control Included
- Ceiling Slope to 30°
- 153 x 18 Motor
- 4 Forward & 4 Reverse Speeds
- Reverse Switch Located On Fan Housing
- Includes (1) 6" Ht. x 1" Diam. Downrod
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (1) 75 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulb
- Height: 20.33"
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- CFM: Low - 1165, Med - 2440, Med-High - 3291, High 4207
- RPM: Low - 59, Med - 98, Med-High - 127, High - 159
- Net Hanging Weight: 19.8 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Involution Collection Products
Our SKU: Fanimation FP4520SN / B4500SN / LK4520SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fanimation FP4520SN / B4500SN / LK4520SN Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 13mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.