Involution 2 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Wall Control Included
The Involution by Fanimation is the minimalist masterpiece of ceiling fan design. The Involution’s two fan blades create a symmetrical form that is the embodiment of modern art. The Involution’s contemporary design is augmented by decorative rings that attach to the fan base to create an optical illusion while the fan is running. The Involution is available in oil-rubbed bronze and satin nickel finishes and includes cherry/walnut blades. The Involution includes a 6” downrod and can accommodate a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees. For rooms with low ceilings, The Involution can be purchased with an optional close-to-ceiling kit for a more snug fit.
- Includes (2) 25" Satin Nickel Blades
- Includes Halogen Light Kit with Opal Frosted Glass
- Fan Only Wall Control Included
- Ceiling Slope to 30°
- 153 x 18 Motor
- 4 Forward & 4 Reverse Speeds
- Reverse Switch Located On Fan Housing
- Includes (1) 6" Ht. x 1" Diam. Downrod
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (1) 75 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulb
- Height: 20.33"
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- CFM: Low - 1165, Med - 2440, Med-High - 3291, High 4207
- RPM: Low - 59, Med - 98, Med-High - 127, High - 159
- Net Hanging Weight: 19.8 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP4520SN / B4500SN / LK4520SN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.