Fanimation Caruso 10 Blade Ceiling Fan
The Caruso™. Cool design at every angle. This unique fan features adjustable motor heads to provide five angles of blade tilting design, from vertical to 60° in 15° increments. The possibilities are endless.
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Includes 10 x Brown / Red Composite palm blades
- UL Listed: Dry and Damp Locations
- Downrod included - 1" Diameter by 24" length
- Uses a ball and bracket hanger system; ceiling slope to 30° (up to 52° with SCB1-52)
- Minimum ceiling height of 12' with the provided 24" downrod and 22" palm or bamboo blade set (with vertical rotation)
- Minimum ceiling height of 11' using an 18'' downrod and 18'' palm or bamboo blade set (with vertical blade rotation)
- Wired for multiple lighting options (lights may be assembled at center or on ends)
- Adjustable motor heads provide five angles of blade tilting ranging from vertical to 60° from vertical in 15° increments
- Motor units are reversible to provide optional airflow directions
- Includes C3 Wall Control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 49"
- Blade Pitch: 18°
- 80" lead wires
- 2 forward and 2 reversing speeds
- RPM: Low - 40, High - 95
- Motor: Twin 188 x 25
Additional Fanimation Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP7000OB / CABPP4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.