- Includes Five Reversible Cherry/Walnut Blades
- Includes Removable Light Kit with Seedy Glass
- Includes Pull Chain Control with Three Speeds
- Beautiful Oil Rubbed Bronze Base
- Integrated Up Light Provides Soft Environmental Lighting
- Classic design brings a transitional rustic look to your ceiling
- Downrod Included for Ease of Installation
- Suitable For Wet Location
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Length: 22"
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degrees
Light Kit Specifications:
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Light Direction: Up Lighting
Air Flow Specifications:
- Motor Size: 172mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- RPM (High): 161 (Rotations Per Minute)
- RPM (Medium): 122
- RPM (Low): 48
- CFM (High): 5803 (The Volume of Air Moved by the Fan in Cubic Feet Per Minute)
- CFM (med): 4181
- CFM (low): 1843
- Airflow Efficiency: 98 Cubic Feet Per Watt on High (Volume of Air Moved Per Watt of Energy Used
Other Product Specifications:
- Control Type: Pull Chain
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 14.42" (The Distance from the Bottom of the Blades to the Ceiling)
- Overall Height: 21.87"
- Mounting Slope: 30 Degrees (The Maximum Ceiling Slope Onto Which the Fan May Be Installed)
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 4.5
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120
Additional Fanimation Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP7954OB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.