Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Inlet 4 Blade 42" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Remote Control Included
Whether you are searching for the perfect fan for a room with low ceilings or simply looking for the perfect fan, The Inlet is where your search ends. With its contemporary design and sleek close-to-ceiling fit, the Inlet fan is sure to enhance the look and feel of any room. The Inlet features four reversible cherry/walnut wood blades, stylish opal frosted glass, and two luxurious finish options that are sure to satisfy even the most sophisticated tastes. As if these unique features weren’t enough to distinguish The Inlet from just any ordinary fan, it is also equipped with an energy efficient light and a convenient remote control. The woven housing accessories in cherry finish will also further accentuate The Inlet’s classy appeal.
- Includes (4) 18" Cherry Finish All-Weather Composite Blades
- Includes 1 Light Opal Frosted Glass Light Kit
- Ceiling Mount Snugger Fan - 11.5" Overall Height
- Hand Held Remote Control Included
- 172 x 14 Motor
- 3 Forward & 3 Reverse Speeds
- Reverse Switch Located On Remote Control
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (1) 18 Watt GU24 Fluorescent Bulb
- Height: 11.5"
- Blade Sweep: 42"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- RPM: Low - 65, Med - 110, High - 160
- Net Hanging Weight: 19.2 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Inlet Collection Products
Our SKU: Fanimation FPS7880OB / BPW7880CY
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fanimation FPS7880OB / BPW7880CY Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 14mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.