Quick Tip - Cleaning Your Grill the Natural WayMuir Hughes shows you an easy way to clean your grill with items found around the house without using harsh chemicals.
Fire Magic A660i-2 Aurora Island Slide-In Gas Grill with Rotisserie Backburner
A fantastic multi-tasker - Fire Magic's Aurora Grills allow you to roast and grill at the same time. So while you're grilling up a fabulous lunch for your family, why not throw a bird on the rotisserie for dinner, simultaneously!
Versatility, size and quality make this line of Fire Magic grills one of their most popular - perfect for an average size family and arriving with some nice features like a gourmet smoke hood and stainless steel warming rack.
Fire Magic Aurora 660 has 660 square inches of cooking space (22x30). Three cast stainless steel E burners power independently controlled cooking zones, 94,000 btu's in all, including a 19,000 btu stainless steel infra-red backburner. Each cook zone has it's own control knob and electronic ignition. Portable grill packages include a flush mounted single sealed brass side burners (15,000 btus each burner).
- All stainless steel construction
- Two independent push-button solid-state electronic ignition system with flash tubes
- Gourmet smoke hood
- Cooking grid lifter
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- Stainless steel rod or porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids
- Seamless double wall water resistant hood
- Heavy gauge stainless steel warming rack
- Digital oven and meat thermometer in control panel with meat probe
- Seamless welded lid & control panel
- 1/2" stainless steel gas flex connector
- Disposable foil drip tray liners
- Cooking area: 660 sq. inches (22" x 30")
- Grilling surface BTU: 75,000
- Rotisserie Backburner BTU: Additional 19,000
Additional FireMagic Links
FireMagic A660I-2E1P Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.