This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Flame FL Monaco Wood Fireplace with Two Heat-Activated 100 CFM Blower
The Flame Monaco wood fireplace is a high efficiency wood fireplace recommended for areas up to 2,000 square feet with a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTU/hr. This performance capability paired with the strong traditional look and feel of the fireplace facade with a self-cleaning glass system ensures that both form and function were designed at the highest of standards.
Compatibility: The beauty and steadfastness of the Flame FL-063 fireplace is designed to work with the most recognizable venting brands and over 20 chimney system models, giving you the versatility to design your system as needed and ensuring the highest of qualities.
- 75,000 BTU/hr
- 500-2,000 square foot heating capacity
- 2.5 cubic foot firebox
- Log length up to 21"
- Adjustable handle
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Two heat-activated 100 CFM blower included
- Approved on Selkirk, Simpson Dura-Vent, Security Chimneys, American Metal, Oliver Macleod, and ICC chimney systems
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 33-3/4" W x 26" D x 43-1/4" H
- Firebox: 21" W x 18" D
- Door opening dimensions: 25.25" W x 11" H
- Door type: Double door, glass with cast iron frame
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Minimum chimney height: 15'
Additional Flame Links
This Flame item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Flame FL-063
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FL-063 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Flame products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.