Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- 1 Light Wall Sconce
- Energy Efficient Fixture
- ADA Compliant
- Features Satin Opal Glass
- Extends: 4"
- 1 18w 2-Pin Quad Fluorescent Bulb (Included)
Additional Forte Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Forte Lighting Products
- Shop All Forte Lighting Energy Efficient Sconces Collection Products
Forte Lighting 50012-01-55 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.