Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray from the Farm House Series
For kitchens large or small (baths as well), traditional or contemporary, there is a unique Franke design to enhance your décor and suit your lifestyle. Everything Franke is created with the utmost attention to quality and design. The epitome of quality, technology, and design. Franke faucets are solid brass construction with ceramic disc cartridges for long lasting service. Franke brings its legendary quality and style to its new Farm House Faucet Series. Designed to complement Franke’s distinctive Farm House sinks, these are not your typical, traditional-style faucets.
- Extra Heavy, Solid Brass Construction Throughout - For Exceptional Durability and Feel
- Supplied With 20" Stainless Steel Braided, 3/8" Comp. Supply Hoses - for Direct Connection to Most Common Supply Valves Without Additional Hoses or Fittings
- Heavy Duty, 1-1/2" Long, Solid Brass, Base Mounting Nut - for Exceptionally Easy Under-Counter Installation
- Backed by the Franke Lifetime Warranty - No Hassle Parts and Customer Service for the Life of the Faucet
- Throughout the world Franke respects all legal policies and requirements concerning the environment. In addition, they strive to achieve even higher levels of environmental protection.
Additional Franke Links
This Franke item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Franke FHPD100
- Franke FHPD180
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FHPD1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Franke products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.