Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Glass Frame Sinks Kitchen Sink Single Basin with Right Hand Drain Board
For kitchens large or small (baths as well) , traditional or contemporary, there is a unique Franke design to enhance your décor and suit your lifestyle. Everything Franke is created with the utmost attention to quality and design. Sinks are heavy 18 gauge stainless with the industry's highest percentages chromium (18%) and nickel (10%) for a deep rich glow and corrosion resistance. Combining the uncomplicated material of glass and steel, Franke Glass Frame Sinks collection creates a subtle yet sophisticated influence. Available in black and white (Seafoam) glass.
- Interior Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 15-3/4" x 9-1/16"
- Exterior Dimensions: 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 9-1/16"
- Throughout the world Franke respects all legal policies and requirements concerning the environment. In addition, they strive to achieve even higher levels of environmental protection.
Additional Franke Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Franke Products
- Shop All Franke Glass Frame Sinks Collection Products
Our SKU: Franke KBV611-RHD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Franke KBV611B-RHD
- Franke KBV611W-RHD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|