This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Required
- Double basin sink with a 80/20 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under Franke's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of lightweight, stylish and durable stainless steel
- Undermount installation type - stylish while saving counter space
- Rear drain in main basin increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 7-5/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 14-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 7-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 21-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 7-5/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Franke Links
Our SKU: Franke PCX 160-LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Franke PCX160LH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Franke PCX 160-LH Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Left)||5.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.313|
|Basin Length (Left)||7.125|
|Basin Length (Right)||21.25|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||14.188|
|Basin Width (Right)||18.875|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Placement||Center, Rear|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.