This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Required
- Double basin sink with a 80/20 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under Franke's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of lightweight, stylish and durable stainless steel
- Undermount installation type - stylish while saving counter space
- Rear drain in main basin increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 7-5/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 21-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 14-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 7-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 21-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 7-5/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Franke Links
This Franke item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Franke PCX160LH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PCX 160-LH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Franke products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.