This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- UL listed for dry location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Made of Metal
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Fredrick Ramond Stratus Collection
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407BBA
Brushed Aluminum and Brushed Bronze
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407BNI
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407CRD*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407CLD*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407EMR
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407PBA
Polished / Brushed Aluminum
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407PNI
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407SAP*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR30407 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.