This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- UL listed for dry location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of Steel
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Includes (1) 6" and (2) 12" downrods
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
- Shade Height: 5.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR31557VBZ
- Fredrick Ramond FR31557BNI
- Fredrick Ramond FR31557PCM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR31557 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Fredrick Ramond FR88001GL ReviewKelsey Potter Reviews Fredrick Ramond Luxe Collection Mini Pendants.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.