- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Made of Aluminum
- UL / cUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Requires (6) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22" (measured from ceiling to bottom point on fixture)
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Canopy Diameter: 6.25
- Wire Length: 120"
- Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR36504ANB*
- Fredrick Ramond FR36504ANG
- Fredrick Ramond FR36504ANS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR36504 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.