How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Three Light Single Tier Mini Chandelier from the Constantine Collection
- Amber Scavo glass shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 29"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 225
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 20" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Fredrick Ramond is a designers' favorite lighting line that delivers the sophistication and stylistic quality expected by the most quality-conscious of high-end interior home designers. Known for incorporating international flair and creative elements in each individual collection, Fredrick Ramond is on the leading edge of defining elegant home décor. Find classic, traditional, and contemporary themed chandeliers in various sizes and styles.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Constantine Collection Products
Our SKU: Fredrick Ramond FR49145
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fredrick Ramond FR49145ACO
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fredrick Ramond FR49145 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.