Six Light Single Tier Chandelier from the Flair Collection
- Framed Petite Torch glass shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Canopy Diameter: 7.25"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 34.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 360
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Fredrick Ramond is a designers' favorite lighting line that delivers the sophistication and stylistic quality expected by the most quality-conscious of high-end interior home designers. Known for incorporating international flair and creative elements in each individual collection, Fredrick Ramond is on the leading edge of defining elegant home décor. Find classic, traditional, and contemporary themed chandeliers in various sizes and styles.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Flair Collection Products
Our SKU: Fredrick Ramond FR49446
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fredrick Ramond FR49446RCO
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.