Four Light 32.5" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Soho Collection
- Etched Opal glass square shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Height: 7"
- Width: 32.5"
- Extension: 5"
- HCO: 4.25"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Fredrick Ramond is a designers' favorite lighting line that delivers the sophistication and stylistic quality expected by the most quality-conscious of high-end interior home designers. Known for incorporating international flair and creative elements in each individual collection, Fredrick Ramond is on the leading edge of defining elegant home décor. Discover the vanity lighting fixture that will transform the look and feel of your bathroom space.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR59354SGC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR59354 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.