1.4 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave with Easy-Set Start
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Frigidaire FFCE1439L Features:
- Sensor One-Touch Options Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- 10 Cooking Power Levels Provides the versatility needed to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.
- Easy-Set Start Quickly start cooking – one to six minutes – with just one touch.
- Ready-Select Controls Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Defrost Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly.
- Effortless Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Multi-Stage Cooking Option Our Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, so you can program it to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once.
- Control Lock Option
- Electronic Clock / Timer Helps you keep track of cook times.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Interior Light illuminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility.
Frigidaire FFCE1439L Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 18.5" D x 21.75" W x 12.88" H
- Wattage: 1100
- Product Weight: 36
- Voltage: 120
- Turntable: Yes
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFCE1439L Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.