1/2 HP Direct Wire Connection Waste Disposer with Sound Guard
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Frigidaire FFDI501D Features:
- High-Torque GrindPro Magnet Motor: Creates more power immediately to quickly grind through waste without jamming, using less water and electricity.
- Easy-Fit Design: Compact, lightweight design fits most existing sink mounts for quick installation.
- Best Grinding Performance: The power, speed and capacity to quickly grind large amounts of food waste into fine particles and efficiently wash them away.
- Continuous-Feed Operation: Dispose of food waste continuously by using wall switch to activate.
- Sound Guard Reduces noise for quieter operation
- Septic-System Safe Disposer
- Stainless-Steel Grinding System: Uses jam resistant dual cutting stainless steel impellers to resist corrosion and extend the useful life of your disposer.
- Splash Guard: Keeps food waste from splashing out of disposer while in use.
- Direct-Wire Connection
Frigidaire FFDI501D Specifications:
- Height: 13.44
- Width: 7.69
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Amperage: 4.5
- Voltage: 115
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FFDI501DMS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FFDI501D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.