Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
Electric Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls and Color-Coordinated Control Knobs
The Frigidaire 32" electric cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Cooktop features chrome drip bowls that make cleaning up spills quick and easy.
- Ready-Select Controls - Select options or control cooking temperature with the easy to use controls
- Color-Coordinated Control Knobs - White, Black and Bisque cooktops come with matching knobs — while Stainless Steel models feature the neutral black knobs
- SpillSafe Drip Bowls - Cooktop features chrome drip bowls that make cleaning up spills quick and easy
- ADA Compliant
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Control Location: Front left
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Right Front: 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Left Front: 6" - 1,250 Watts
- Left Rear: 8" - 2,100 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Bowl Type: Chrome
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Width: 32-1/4"
- Depth: 20-1/4"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Side
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 6.7 / 5.0
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFEC3205L Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2100|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1250|
|Front Left Burner Watts||1250|
|Front Right Burner Watts||2100|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.