32" Electric Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Frigidaire FFEC3225M Features:
- Ready-Select Controls Select options or control cooking temperature with our easy to use controls.
- Color-Coordinated Control Knobs White, Black and Bisque cooktops come with matching knobs — while Stainless Steel models feature our neutral black knobs.
- Hot Surface Indicator Alerts you when your cooktop may be too warm to touch
- “On” Indicator Alerts you when your cooktop is on.
- ADA Compliant* (*When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.)
Frigidaire FFEC3225M Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.25" D x 32.25" W x 3.75" H
- Number Of Burners: 4
- Amperage: 30.8A
- Voltage: 240V
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFEC3225M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFEC3225MW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FFEC3225M Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2500|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1250|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Front Left Burner Watts||1250|
|Front Right Burner Watts||2500|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.