Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Large Capacity Dual Ovens: With each oven offering a spacious 4.2 cu. ft. you can cook two full meals at the same time
- Ready-Select® Controls: Control cooking temperatures and select oven options with these easy to use controls
- Self-Cleaning: These ovens clean themselves so you don't have to, available in 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles
- Oven Rack Handles: The oven racks are designed with space to be easily pulled out the racks when wearing an oven mitt
- Bright Lighting: The interior of the ovens are fully illuminated making it easy to check on your food without the need to open the oven door
- Even Baking Technology: Frigidaire's latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Vari-Broil™ Option: Allows the option to choose between two different heat levels
- Extra-Large Oven Windows: Makes it easy to see what is inside the ovens
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
- Upper Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Total Oven Capacity: 8.4 Cu. Ft.
- 6-Pass Baking Elements (Upper and Lower Ovens): 2,750 Watts
- 6-Pass Broil Elements (Upper and Lower Ovens): 3,400 Watts
- Dimensions: 30" W x 50-7/16" H x 24-1/2" D
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 45-1/2"
- Minimum Cutout Dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 48-7/8" H x 23-1/2" D
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 260 Pounds
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FFET3025LB*
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS*
- Frigidaire FFET3025LW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FFET3025L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.