Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Single Oven with Self-Cleaning and Ready-Select Controls
Bring style and function to your kitchen with this large capacity single oven. The ADA compliant handle and controls are easy to use and make cooking a breeze. Save even more time with the self clean option. A must have for any cook.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
- ADA Compliant
- The large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 6 pass 2,750 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil : 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29"H
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 29"W x 23-1/2"D x 28-5/8"H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 24-1/8"W x 18-1/32"D x 16-1/2"H
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFEW3025L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LB
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LS*
- Frigidaire FFEW3025LW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FFEW3025LW Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Depth with Door Open||44.5|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Oven Interior Width||24.125|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.0313|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.