Gas Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls and Sealed Gas Burners
The Frigidaire 36" gas cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Saves energy and can be ignited manually when electricity is out.
- Ready-Select Controls - Select options or control cooking temperature with the easy to use controls
- Sealed Gas Burners - Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition - Saves energy and can be ignited manually when electricity is out
- Color-Coordinated Control Knobs - White, Black and Bisque cooktops come with matching knobs — while Stainless Steel models feature the neutral black knobs
- ADA Compliant
- Lp Gas Conversion Option
- Low Simmer Burner - Perfect for delicate foods and sauces
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Control Location: Center front
- Cooking Surface: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Right Front: 12,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Grates: Individual
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Bowl Type: Color Coordinated
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Height: 2-7/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 18"
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFGC3613LS Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||12000|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.