Frigidaire Range LP ConversionLearn how to change your Frigidaire Natural Gas (NG) Range to a Liquid Propane(LP) Range. LP Conversion Kit needed to complete.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
30" Freestanding Gas Range with Glass Door and Broil and Serve Drawer
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics.
Frigidaire FFGF3017L Features:
- Manual Clean Oven
- Ready-Select Controls: Select options or control cooking temperature with easy-to-use controls
- Built with American Pride: Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Sealed Gas Burners: Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great
- Matte Black Finish with Cast Iron Grates: A premium finish that complements the durable burner grates
- Low Simmer Burner Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window: Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Broil and Serve Drawer
Frigidaire FFGF3017L Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 47-1/2" H x 29-7/8" W x 28-1/2" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17-5/8" H x 24-3/8" W x 19-3/4" D
- Cutout Dimensions: 36" H x 30" W x 24" D
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Right Front Burner: 12,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Bake Burner / Broil Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Depth with Door Open: 46-5/8"
- Peoduct Weight: 150 lbs
Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFGF3017LW Product Specifications
|Service Data Sheet|
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Electronic, Turn Knob|
|Depth with Door Open||44.625|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||12000|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|