Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
15 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator Featuring Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- SpaceWise® Adjustable Wire Shelves: These shelves adjust up and down to create additional space for taller items
- Store-More™ Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers: These crisper drawers keep your delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Built with American Pride: Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
Full-Width Freezer Rack: Provides more usable space to organize and store more food
- Store-More™ Gallon Door Shelf: Storage on the door for larger items like a gallon of milk
- Bright Lighting: Bright interior lighting makes it easy to locate whatever you are looking for
- Reversible Door: The door can be installed to open left or right based on your kitchen's configuration
- ADA Compliant
- ENERGY STAR®
- CSA Approved
- Total Capacity: 14.8 Cu.Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 11.01 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 3.75 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 60-5/8" H x 28" W x 29-5/8" D
- Depth with Door Open 90°: 56"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Connection Location: Bottom Right
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Product Weight: 175 lbs
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FFHT1513L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FFHT1513LQ
- Frigidaire FFHT1513LB
- Frigidaire FFHT1513LS*
- Frigidaire FFHT1513LZ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire Refrigerators Top Mount ReversalLearn how to reverse the door on a Frigidaire Top Mount refrigerator. Useful when you have cabinets against one side of the refrigerator.
Frigidaire Top Mount Refrigerator IcemakerLearn how to install an ice maker (sold separately) in a Frigidaire Top Mount Refrigerator.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.