Frigidaire Refrigerators Top Mount ReversalLearn how to reverse the door on a Frigidaire Top Mount refrigerator. Useful when you have cabinets against one side of the refrigerator.
Frigidaire Top Mount Refrigerator IcemakerLearn how to install an ice maker (sold separately) in a Frigidaire Top Mount Refrigerator.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
18.2 Cubic Foot Top Freezer Refrigerator with Fixed Door Bins, Left Side Hinges and Store-More Capacity
This compact 18.2 cubic foot right swing top freezer is simple and very functional. The Store-More drawers and shelves provide the most efficient use of space possible. The cool zone drawer is conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foods. A full width freezer rack doubles the usable the space in the freezer. When space is at a premium this refrigerator is a must have.
- Store-More Organizational System
- Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Store-More Crisper Drawers
- Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items — like a gallon of milk
- Full-Width Freezer Shelf
- Cool Zone Drawer
- Conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foods
- Clear Dairy Door
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 18.2
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 14.13
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 4.07
- Fixed Door Bins: 3, Full-Width
- Sliding Shelves: 2, SpillSafe®
- Humidity Controls: 2
- Crispers: 2, Clear
- Gallon Door Storage: 2
- Fixed Door Bins: 2, Full-Width White
- Fixed Shelves: 1 Full-Width
- Dimensions: 30"W x 29-7/8"D x 66-1/8"H
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 58-1/8"
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFHT1826LM Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||383.25|
|Annual Operation Cost||42.5|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||58.125|
|Depth without Door||26.625|
|Depth without Handles||29.875|
|Door Type||Two Door|
|Ice Bin Included||No|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.