This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
7.0 Cu.Ft. D.O.E. Gas Front Load Dryer
- Large Dryer Capacity: With 7.0 Cu. Ft. capacity you can dry more in less time
- Balanced Dry System: Dries clothes more evenly for better results
- One-Touch™ Wrinkle Release: Wrinkle release technology finishes drying clothes by tumbling without heat to prevent wrinkles
- Precision Dry™ Moisture Sensor: Helps prevent over or under drying, reducing wrinkles
- Ready-Select® Controls: Select Dryer options with the touch of a button
- Reversible Door: The door can be installed to open left or right to fit your space
- ETL Certified
- Capacity: 7.0 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 36" H x 27" W x 30-5/16" D
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 51-7/16"
- Number of Dry Cycles: 6
- Number of Temperature Settings: 5
- Tumble Speed: 50 RPM
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 64 Ft.
- Heating Element: 20,000 BTU/hour
- Power Supply Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Gas Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Product Weight: 140 lbs
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FFQG5100PW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FFQG5100PW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.