Frigidaire's FFTA1033Q2 10,000/9,800 BTU 230/208 Volts Through-The-Wall Room Air conditioner is perfect for medium to large size rooms up to 450 square feet. It features electronic controls and a full function remote control giving you the choice of controlling the temperature with the remote or at the unit. A thermostat located on the remote control precisely maintains preset room temperature so you will remain comfortable at all times. The antimicrobial mesh filter cleans the air, removing harmful bacteria and allergens. The unit operates at a low voltage conserving energy and saving you money.
- 10,000/9,800 BTU cooling capacity; 230/208 volts
- Cools room sizes up to 450 sq. ft.
- 4-way air direction control
- Antimicrobial mesh filter, clean filter alert, slide-out filter access
- Ready-Select electronic controls
- Low voltage start-up
- Full function remote control with thermostat
- 3 speeds/cool, 3 speeds/fan
- Sleep mode; 24 hour on/off timer
- Extra long cord
- Universal trim kit
- Energy Star
- 10,000 BTU (Cool)
- 450 Sq. Ft. Cooling Area
- 9.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio
- 230 / 208 Volts
- 1,060 Watts
- Air Flow CFM (High/Medium/Low): 276 / 223 / 206
- R410a Refrigerant
- Dimensions: 24"W x 20-1/2"D x 14-1/2"H
- Warranty: 1 year warranty parts and labor, 5 year limited sealed system
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FFTA1033Q2
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FFTA1033Q2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.