Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
Single Gas Oven with Lower Broiler with Ready-Select Controls and Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
The Frigidaire 24" single gas oven with lower broiler is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient.
- Ready-Select Controls - Easily select options or control cooking temperature with the easy-to-use controls
- Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 18,000 BTU
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven Window: Standard
- Interface: Membrane
- Broil: Variable
- Timer: Yes
- Oven 2 Capacity: 2.7
- Oven 2 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 2 Broil: 18,000 BTU (same burner as upper oven bake)
- Oven 2 Interior Lighting: Incandescent
- Oven 2 Rack Configuration: 1 Standard
- Oven 2 Window (Size): Regular
- Exterior Dimensions
- Depth: 21"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 38-5/8"
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGB24T3E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGB24T3EB
- Frigidaire FGB24T3EC
- Frigidaire FGB24T3ES
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FGB24T3E Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Oven Interior Depth||17.625|
|Oven Interior Height||14|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.