Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Frigidaire Gallery Symmetry Double OvenThis range with symmetry double oven offers the biggest capacity and cooking flexibility. The two ovens are large enough to cook up to a 28 lb turkey. Cook dinner and desert at the same time.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Freestanding Electric Double Oven Range with Quick Boil
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Frigidaire FGEF302TN Features:
- Symmetry Double Ovens: Two large ovens, each big enough to cook a 28-pound turkey, provide the flexibility to cook multiple dishes at the same time at different temperatures.
- 4 Minute Quick Preheat: Preheat in just four minutes.* (*Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.)
- Fits-More Cooktop with SpaceWise Expandable Elements: With five elements including two SpaceWise Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once.
- Quick Boil: Boils water faster
- Quick Clean: For a quick, light oven cleaning
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting: Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready
- Even Baking Technology: The latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Add-a-Minute: Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting
- SpaceWise Expandable Elements: Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified) *No cooktop recovery after power failure
Frigidaire FGEF302TN Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 49" H x 29.875" W x 28.25" D
- Product Weight: 246
- Voltage: 240
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Number Of Burners: 5
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: Yes
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
- Shop All Frigidaire Gallery Collection Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGEF302TN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGEF302TNF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FGEF302TN Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Depth with Door Open||45.5|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||3.5|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||3.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.