Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Frigidaire Gallery Easy Temperature ProbeWith the easy temperature probe you can cook everything from roasts to holiday turkeys with better results. You can now monitor the probe temperature on the control panel.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
30" Freestanding Electric Range with Delay Start
When you make the choice to purchase a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exquisite performance, style, and convenience; an appliance that has been designed to work directly in harmony with the way you live, while providing sleek aesthetics. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of high quality home appliances, offering superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through thoughtful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart and reliable
Frigidaire FGEF3032M Features:
- Easy Temperature Probe: Use this easy temperature probe to instantly get the internal cooking temperature with just the touch of a button for better cooking results.
- Built with American Pride: Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Auto Shut-Off: As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Keep Warm Zone: Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- Even Baking Technology: Our latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Delay Start: Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- SpaceWise Expandable Elements: Flexible elements expand to your cooking needs.
Frigidaire FGEF3032M Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 47.75" H x 29.875" W x 28.4" D
- Product Weight: 165
- Voltage: 240
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Number Of Burners: 5
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: Yes
Additional Frigidaire Links
Frigidaire FGEF3032MW Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Electronic, Turn Knob|
|Depth with Door Open||48.25|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||2700|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Racks||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.