Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Quick Preheat, Effortless Convection, and Power Broil
- Quick preheat that will heat the oven in less than six minutes
- True convection that circulates the hot air throughout the oven for more even baking
- Power broil has added power that will broil your food faster
- Easy-to-use one touch buttons that will cook pizza and other dishes with the touch of a button
- Smudge-proof™ stainless steel is very easy to clean
- Upper oven includes effortless convection that will automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results
- Steam cleaning function that quickly self-cleans without chemicals or odors
- One-touch keep warm setting that will keep your dishes ready to serve
- Delayed start can be programmed to begin cooking up to 24 hours later
- Express-select controls allow you to easily set the temperature or choose a one-touch option
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Voltage: 208/240 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Rack Positions: 5 Positions per Oven
- Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Approved: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Interior Height: 17.5"
- Interior Depth: 18.75"
- Interior Width: 24.125"
- Nominal Width: 30"
- Exterior Height: 50.44"
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Exterior Depth: 24.75"
- Depth with Door Open: 45.75"
- Product Weight: 255 lbs
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Frigidaire FGET3065PF Product Specifications
|Service Data Sheet|
|Made in America||Yes|