Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Frigidaire Gallery Smudge Proof OvensSee how Frigidaire Smudge Proof stainless steel is resistant to fingerprints and easy to clean.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Gallery Collection 30" Single Oven with Effortless Convection, SpaceWise Half Rack and Express-Select Controls
Bring style and function to your kitchen with this large capacity single oven. The chicken nugget button makes cooking chicken nuggets a breeze. Save even more time with the self clean option. Don’t wait around for a preheating oven because this over has Quick Preheat. Express-Select controls make it quick and easy to pick the options you need. A must have for any cook.
Count on the new Frigidaire Gallery line to help you manage your time with Express–Select Controls and a collection of quick features like Quick Boil and Quick Preheat, which actually preheats your oven in less than six minutes. And with One-Touch Options and effortless features such as Effortless Dry, which gives you the best drying performance, the new Frigidaire Gallery appliances help you get things done in less time and with less effort, so you can get out of the kitchen and on to the things you really love.
- Quick Preheat
- True Convection
- Express-Select Controls
- One-Touch Options
- The ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets – or even add a minute to the timer – with the touch of a button
- Chicken Nugget Button
- Easily bake perfect chicken nuggets with the touch of a button
- Pizza Button
- Easily bake perfect pizza with the touch of a button
- SpaceWise Half Rack
- Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once Remove the half rack and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready
- Real Stainless Steel
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - The oven does the converting for you
- Even Baking Technology
- The latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button
- Delay Start
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule It can be programmed from one to 24 hours
- ADA Compliant
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,200 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil : 8 pass 4,000 Watts
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 44-1/2"
- Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 29"H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 29"W x 23-1/2"D x 28-5/8"H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 24-1/8"W x 18-1/32"D x 16-1/2"H
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
- Product Weight (lbs): 160
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
- Shop All Frigidaire Gallery Collection Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGEW3065K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGEW3065KB
- Frigidaire FGEW3065KF*
- Frigidaire FGEW3065KW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FGEW3065KB Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Depth with Door Open||44.5|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Width||24.125|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.0313|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.