Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- True Convection- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Quick Preheat - Preheat in less than six minutes.
- Quick Clean - Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with the quick self-clean cycle.
- One-Touch Options - Easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can add a minute to the timer or keep foods warm - with the touch of a button
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting - Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Effortless™ Convection - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- Effortless™ Oven Rack - Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
- Continuous Grates - Make it easy to move heavy pots and pans across burners without lifting.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm - The temperature probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Quick Boil - Get meals on the table faster with quick boil - water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- Delay Clean - Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule, 2, 3, or 4 hours.
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Auto Shut-Off - As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer - For extra space to store your cookware.
- ADA Compliant
- Star-K® Certified Sabbath Mode
- Height: 35-7/8 Inches to 36-5/8 Inches
- Depth: 28-5/16 Inches
- Width: 30 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 35-7/8 Inches to 36-5/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 29-15/16 Inches to 30-1/16 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 21-3/4 Inches to 22-1/8 Inches
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47-9/16 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-3/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Height: 17-1/2 Inches
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8 Inches
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 15,000 BTU
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: 6 Hours
- Surface: Color Coordinated Porcelain
- Number of Racks: 3
- Amperage: 15
- Voltage: 120
- Control Type: Turn Knob
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
- Shop All Frigidaire Gallery Collection Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGGS3065P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGGS3065PB
- Frigidaire FGGS3065PF
- Frigidaire FGGS3065PW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FGGS3065PF Product Specifications
|Use and Care Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner BTU||15000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||17000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||36.625|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.