Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
- Faster Boiling with Induction - Finish meals faster with induction technology, including for elements that are more responsive than gas and electric ranges, bringing water to a boil in less than 2 minutes.
- Reduce Cleanup Time - Induction cooking heats the pan, not the cooktop so spills can't burn on.
- Keep Warm Zone and One-Touch Keep Warm Setting - Keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Cookware compatibility - Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- True Convection - Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Quick Clean - Clean your oven in 2 hours with the quick self-clean cycle.
- Delay Clean - Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule, 2, 3, or 4 hours.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel - Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm - The temperature probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Auto Shut-Off - As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- Six-Minute Quick Preheat - Preheats in less than six minutes.
- 4 Cooktop Elements plus Keep Warm Zone
- 2 Oven Racks
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Extra-Large oven window to easily see what's inside.
- Star-K® Certified Sabbath Mode
- Height: 47-3/4 Inches
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Width: 29-7/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 36 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 30 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 24 Inches
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 48-1/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/8 Inches
- Oven Interior Height: 19-3/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Width: 24-3/8 Inches
- Surface: Color Coordinated Ceramic Glass
- Right Front Element: Induction 10 Inches - 2,600 / 3,800 Watts
- Right Rear Element: Induction 5 Inches - 800 / 1,000 Watts
- Left Front Element: Induction 7 Inches - 1,920 to 2,640 Watts
- Left Rear Element: Induction 6 Inches - 1,400 / 1,900 Watts
- Center Element: Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts
- UL Listed: Yes
- Amperage: 40
- Voltage: 240 / 208
- Control Type: Turn Knob
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
- Shop All Frigidaire Gallery Collection Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGIF3061NF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGIF3061NF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FGIF3061NF Product Specifications
|Use and Care Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1900|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2640|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3800|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||36|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.