This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Faster Boiling with Induction - Finish meals faster with induction technology, including for elements that are more responsive than gas and electric ranges, bringing water to a boil in less than 2 minutes.
- Reduce Cleanup Time - Induction cooking heats the pan, not the cooktop so spills can't burn on.
- Keep Warm Zone and One-Touch Keep Warm Setting - Keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Cookware compatibility - Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- True Convection - Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Quick Clean - Clean your oven in 2 hours with the quick self-clean cycle.
- Delay Clean - Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule, 2, 3, or 4 hours.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel - Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm - The temperature probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Auto Shut-Off - As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- Six-Minute Quick Preheat - Preheats in less than six minutes.
- 4 Cooktop Elements plus Keep Warm Zone
- 2 Oven Racks
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Extra-Large oven window to easily see what's inside.
- Star-K® Certified Sabbath Mode
- Height: 47-3/4 Inches
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Width: 29-7/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 36 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 30 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 24 Inches
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 48-1/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/8 Inches
- Oven Interior Height: 19-3/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Width: 24-3/8 Inches
- Surface: Color Coordinated Ceramic Glass
- Right Front Element: Induction 10 Inches - 2,600 / 3,800 Watts
- Right Rear Element: Induction 5 Inches - 800 / 1,000 Watts
- Left Front Element: Induction 7 Inches - 1,920 to 2,640 Watts
- Left Rear Element: Induction 6 Inches - 1,400 / 1,900 Watts
- Center Element: Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts
- UL Listed: Yes
- Amperage: 40
- Voltage: 240 / 208
- Control Type: Turn Knob
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FGIF3061NF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FGIF3061NF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.