This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- PowerPlus® Preheat in Less Than Six Minutes
- PowerPlus® Dual Convection - With the dual convection fan system, the heat is evenly circulated for faster and more even baking and roasting.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel - Resists fingerprints and is easy to clean.
- Power Clean - Gives your oven a heavy-duty clean with 25% more cleaning power.
- PowerPlus® Boil - Get meals on the table faster - water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- "My Favorite" Setting - Easily program your most used setting with the touch of a button.
- One -Touch Options - Easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can a minute to the timer or keep food warm - with the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise® Half Rack - Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you'll have extra height for tall dishes.
- SpaceWise® Expandable Elements - Flexible Elements expand to meet your cooking needs - big or small.
- SpaceWise® Bridge Element - a flexible element that lets you combine two elements into one to fit larger cookware.
- Keep Warm Drawer - Keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Auto Shut-Off - As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- ADA Compliant
- Star-K® Certified Sabbath Mode
- Height: 35-3/4 Inches to 36-5/8 Inches
- Depth: 28-5/16 Inches
- Width: 30 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 35-7/8 Inches to 36-5/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 29-15/16 Inches to 30-1/16 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 21-3/4 Inches to 22-1/8 Inches
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47-9/16 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-3/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Height: 17-1/2 Inches
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8 Inches
- Right Front Element: 6 Inches / 9 Inches / 12 Inches - 1,200 / 2,000 / 3,000 Watts
- Right Rear Element: 6 Inches - 1,200 Watts
- Left Front Element: 7 Inches - 1,800 Watts
- Left Rear Element: 7 Inches - 1,800 Watts
- Left Bridge Element: SpaceWise® Bridge - 800 Watts
- Center Element: Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: Yes
- Amperage: 40
- Voltage: 240 / 208
- Control Type: Turn Knob
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FPES3085PF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FPES3085PF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.