Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Professional Collection Single Electric Wall Oven with PowerPlus Preheat and Pro-Select Controls
The Frigidaire professional 27" single electric wall oven is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything, and everyone, is ready.
You’ll love the look and feel of the new, high-performing Frigidaire Professional line. The Pro-Select Controls, Heavy-Duty Grates and Professional-Style Knobs are built to last. While PowerPlus features like PowerPlus Boil and PowerPlus Convection deliver professional results. With the new Frigidaire Professional appliances, you can be sure your kitchen will always look good and give you the best results.
- PowerPlus Preheat - Preheat in less than 6 minutes
- Pro-Select Controls - Precise control at your fingertips
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting - Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready
- One-Touch Options - the ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets – or even add a minute to the timer – with the touch of a button
- Real Stainless Steel - Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean
- Delay Start - Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours
- SpaceWise Half Rack - Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes
- Effortless Convection - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - the oven does the converting for you
- "My Favorite" Settings - Easily program your most used setting with the touch of a button
- Chicken Nugget Button - Easily bake perfect chicken nuggets with the touch of a button
- Pizza Button - Easily bake perfect pizza with the touch of a button
- Even Baking Technology - the latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Add-a-Minute - Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting
- PowerPlus Clean - For a heavy-duty clean with 25% more cleaning power
- Rapid Clean - For a quick, light oven cleaning
- One-Touch Self Clean - Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button
- ADA Compliant
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Bake: 1,450 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3,400 Watts
- Light Type: 2 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle, 1 Offset, 1 Half Rack
- Oven Window: Large
- Interface: Membrane
- Broil: Variable
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Chicken Nugget Button: Yes
- Pizza Button: Yes
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FPEW2785KF*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FPEW2785K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.