Compact Window Air Conditioner with 3 Fan Speeds and 4 Way Air Direction Control
Frigidaire's FRA086HT7 8,000 BTU Compact Window Air Conditioner is perfect for medium to large size rooms up to 350 square feet. This unit features electronic controls and full function remote control with remote thermostat. The antimicrobial filter reduces bacteria, room odors, and other airborne particles for a comfortable environment. And with Energy Star efficiency, this unit provides savings along with cool, quiet comfort.
- 8,000 BTU cooling capacity with variable speed fan
- Cools room sizes up to 350 sq. ft.
- 4-way air direction control
- Antimicrobial mesh filter, clean filter alert, tilt-out filter access
- Electronic controls with full function remote
- Low voltage start-up
- 3 speeds/cool, 3 speeds/fan
- Sleep Mode
- Extra-long cord
- Energy Star
- 8,000 BTU (Cool)
- 350 Sq. Ft. Cooling Area
- 9.4 Energy Efficiency Ratio
- 115 Volts
- 850 Watts
- Air Flow CFM (High/Medium/Low): 273 / 223 / 206
- R410a Refrigerant
- Dimensions: 24"W x 20-1/2"D x 14-1/2"H
- Full 1 year warranty parts & labor, Limited 2-5 year warranty-sealed system
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FRA086HT1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FRA086HT1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FRA086HT1 Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.