Median Air Conditioner with 3 Fan Speeds and 8 Way Air Direction Control
Frigidaire's FRA186MT2 18,500/18,200 BTU Window Air Conditioner is perfect for large rooms up to 1170 square feet. This versatile unit has 3 fan speeds, 4-way air direction control, a remote control and full electronic controls. The antimicrobial mesh filter cleans the air, removing harmful bacteria and allergens. It also features low voltage start-up protection.
- 18,500/18,200 BTU cooling capacity
- Cools room sizes up to 1170 sq. ft.
- 8-way air direction control
- Antimicrobial mesh filter, clean filter alert, tilt-out filter access
- Electronic controls with full function remote control with heat
- Low voltage start-up
- 3 speeds/cool, 3 speeds/fan
- Sleep mode; 24 hour on/off timer
- Extra long cord
- BTU (Cool): 18,500
- 1,170 Sq. Ft. Cooling Area
- 9.7 Energy Efficiency Ratio
- 230 / 208 Volts
- Watts (Cool): 1,900
- Air Flow CFM (High/Medium/Low): 459 / 406 / 344
- R410a Refrigerant
- Dimensions: 24"W x 23-5/8"D x 17-7/8"H
- Full 1 year warranty parts & labor, Limited 2-5 year warranty-sealed system
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FRA186MT2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FRA186MT2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire FRA186MT2 Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|CFM||344, 406, 459|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.