Glass Canopy Wall-Mount Hood with Dual-Centrifugal Fans and Washable Filters
The Frigidaire 36" glass canopy wall-mount hood is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Great lights for bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
- Dual-Centrifugal Fans - Move air quietly and quickly — up to 600 cu. ft. of air per minute
- Washable Filters - Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The aluminum filter provides strength and durability not found in foam filters
- Halogen Lighting - For bright illumination of the cooktop surface
- Dual-Centrifugal Blower Fan System - Dual-centrifugal blower fan system with four separate fan speeds
- Exhaust Fan Capacity (CFM): 600
- Blower Type: Dual-Centrifugal
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 4
- Work-Area Light: Halogen Lighting
- Exhaust Duct: Convertible
- Duct Diameter: 8" Round
- Filters: 2Lights: 2
- Filter Type: Dishwasher-Safe
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 67
- Electronic Controls with LCD Display: Yes
- Height: 29-7/16"
- Depth: 19-11/16"
- Width: 35-7/8"
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire RH36WC60G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire RH36WC60GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire RH36WC60G Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 9|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||4|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.