Fusion Hardware 100-E3 Single Cylinder Deadbolt with the Beveled Scalloped Brass Backplate from the Beveled Scalloped Collection
All Fusion Hardware Deadbolts feature a Schlage SC1 Keyway that operates on a 5 pin system. This Keyway features a self-lubricating solid brass plug and housing. Two nickel Backplated Fusion keys are included with every keyed item and the key cylinders are "Bump" Resistant for heightened security. They also come in a matching or coordinated Cylinder Plug Finish to maintain its sleek look. Fusion deadbolts are constructed of Solid Brass with interior roll pins (except the Sandcast Collection is constructed of true bronze with over 90% copper content).
- Reversible latch bolts for inside and outside swing
- Minimal parts for easy installation.
- Finish matching latch, strike and screws for excellent appearance.
- Beveled Interior screws with single slot for improved visual.
- All locks auto adjust to door thicknesses 1-1/2" to 2" (additional cost if you select the above option for door thicknesses between 2-1/8" to 3")
- Tested to ANSI Grade 2 latch performance
- All Polished Brass is Lifetime Guaranteed
- Includes Square Corner Deadbolt Latch and Heavy Duty Deadbolt Strike
Additional Fusion Links
This Fusion item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fusion SH100E30ATC8KSN
- Fusion SH100E30ATP8KSN
- Fusion SH100E30BRN8KSN
- Fusion SH100E30ORB8KSN
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 100-E3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fusion products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.