Fusion Hardware 200-A4 Double Cylinder Deadbolt with the Sandcast Beveled Round Rose from the Sandcast Beveled Round Collection
All Fusion Hardware Deadbolts feature a Schlage SC1 Keyway that operates on a 5 pin system. This Keyway features a self-lubricating solid brass plug and housing. Two nickel Backplated Fusion keys are included with every keyed item and the key cylinders are "Bump" Resistant for heightened security. They also come in a matching or coordinated Cylinder Plug Finish to maintain its sleek look. Fusion deadbolts are constructed of Solid Brass with interior roll pins (except the Sandcast Collection is constructed of true bronze with over 90% copper content).
Fusion's Double Cylinder: Fusion's double cylinder deadbolt uses a key both on the inside as well as the outside to lock and unlock the deadbolt. Unlike Fusion's single cylinder deadbolt which has a thumb turn on the interior side and keyed cylinder on the exterior to lock and unlock the deadbolt. A double cylinder deadbolt is ideal for doors near glass windows because it does not have a thumb turn where someone can break the glass and turn it. Due to fire codes, be sure to check with your local building codes to be sure a double cylinder deadbolt is able to be installed in your state.
- Reversible latch bolts for inside and outside swing
- Minimal parts for easy installation.
- Finish matching latch, strike and screws for excellent appearance.
- Beveled Interior screws with single slot for improved visual.
- All locks auto adjust to door thicknesses 1-1/2" to 2" (additional cost if you select the above option for door thicknesses between 2-1/8" to 3")
- Tested to ANSI Grade 2 latch performance
- All Polished Brass is Lifetime Guaranteed
- Includes Square Corner Deadbolt Latch and Heavy Duty Deadbolt Strike
Additional Fusion Links
Our SKU: Fusion 200-A4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fusion SH200A40DKB8KSN
- Fusion SH200A40MDB8KSN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fusion 200-A4 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|