Egg Style Passage Door Knob Set
Charmingly simple, Fusion's Egg style knob from the Decorative Collection proves that elaborate ornamentation isn't necessary to achieve a beautifully traditional design. Cast in solid brass, both knob and rose are painstakingly detailed to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. Fusion believes that your door hardware should not only accent your home, but also reflect your individuality, and with a staggering selection of both high quality finishes and intricately detailed roses, the Decorative Collection allows you to finally get the custom door hardware you deserve.
Passage Function: Fusion passage door knobs are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, rooms for young children, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Exclusive Fusion Knob Spring Assembly for Lifetime Performance
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
- Matching Bath and Cabinet Hardware Available
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Fusion P-02-O-PVD Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Thickness||1-1/4", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Theme||Classic, Traditional, Transitional|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.