St. Charles Collection Square Twist Style Passage Door Lever Set with St. Charles Rose
Influenced by classic French Gothic architecture, the St. Charles Collection prominently features the iconic fleur de lis, a stylized lily common in French heraldry that is at once religious, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic and symbolic. Cast in solid brass, both lever and rose are painstakingly detailed to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. Available in two warm bronze finishes, bring this romantic and historic design into your home and add the perfect accent to your traditional décor.
Passage Function: Fusion passage levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, rooms for young children, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation (with Optional 28 Degree Steel Latch)
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Positive Stop Lever Spring Mechanism
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
- Matching Bath and Cabinet Hardware Available
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Fusion P-AJ-E5-O-MDB Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|