Sonoma Collection Sonoma Style Passage Door Lever Set
Attempting to recreate the rustic charm and simple architectural beauty of California missions, Fusion's Sonoma Collection lever set brings back an era long past, allowing you to enjoy this classic visual style in your very own home. Cast in solid brass, both lever and rose are painstakingly detailed to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. Choose from one of two timeless finishes and complete your home décor with the door hardware you deserve.
Passage Function: Fusion passage levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, rooms for young children, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation (with Optional 28 Degree Steel Latch)
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Positive Stop Lever Spring Mechanism
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
- Matching Bath and Cabinet Hardware Available
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Our SKU: Fusion P-AQ-O
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fusion P-AQ-O-MDB
- Fusion P-AQ-O-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued