Contemporary Tubular Stainless Steel Collection 2080 Style Passage Door Lever Set
Minimalist design with strong aesthetic appeal, Fusion's Contemporary Tubular Stainless Steel Collection features simple angles and curves with a delightfully modern flair. Cast in solid brass, and featuring one of two beautiful stainless steel finishes, both lever and rose conform to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. Complete the look and feel of your modern home or office with this flawless exercise in contemporary design.
Passage Function: Fusion passage levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, rooms for young children, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation (with Optional 28 Degree Steel Latch)
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Positive Stop Lever Spring Mechanism
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Our SKU: Fusion P-SE-O
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fusion P-SE-O-BSS
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Fusion P-SE-O-PSS
Polished Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fusion P-SE-O-PSS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Collection||Contemporary Tubular Stainless Steel|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.