2050 Style Privacy Door Knob Set
Minimalist design with strong aesthetic appeal, Fusion's Contemporary Tubular Stainless Steel Collection features simple angles and curves with a delightfully modern flair. Cast in solid brass, and featuring one of two beautiful stainless steel finishes, both knob and rose conform to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. Complete the look and feel of your modern home or office with this flawless exercise in contemporary design.
Privacy Function: Fusion privacy knobs are used to secure the interior rooms of a home. An inside turn button both locks and unlocks the hardware, which can also be unlocked from the outside in emergencies by rotating the exterior privacy mechanism. Perfect for master bedrooms, bathrooms, offices/dens, or anywhere where a bit more privacy is desired.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Exclusive Fusion Knob Spring Assembly for Lifetime Performance
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
- Matching Bath and Cabinet Hardware Available
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Our SKU: Fusion V-04-O
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fusion V-04-O-BSS
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Fusion V-04-O-PSS
Polished Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Contemporary Tubular Stainless Steel|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Door Thickness||1-1/4", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|