Contemporary Brass Collection Empire Style Privacy Door Lever Set
Thoroughly modern, Fusion's Contemporary Brass Collection manages to be both spartan in design and majestic in form. Cast in solid brass, both lever and rose conform to the highest levels of artisan craftsmanship, resulting in quality you just won't find anywhere else. For those looking to accent homes with a more modern feel, you'll find no better door hardware to match your décor.
Privacy Function: Fusion privacy levers are used to secure the interior rooms of a home. An inside turn button both locks and unlocks the hardware, which can also be unlocked from the outside in emergencies by rotating the exterior privacy mechanism. Perfect for master bedrooms, bathrooms, offices/dens, or anywhere where a bit more privacy is desired.
- Solid Full Scale Brass Construction
- Standard 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Square Corner Latches
- Reversible Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 40 Degree Rotation (with Optional 28 Degree Steel Latch)
- Custom Latch Spring Tension
- Strikes, Latch Face and Screws Match Finish
- Self Adjusts to Door Thickness of 1-1/4" to 2"
- Both Decorative and Production Rose Screws Included
- No Set Screws Required or Showing
- Positive Stop Lever Spring Mechanism
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Mechanical
- Easy Assembly with Alignment Block and Rose Posts
At Fusion, commitment to quality is not just a goal, it permeates every aspect of the business. Focusing on exceeding customer expectations not only drives Fusion to excellence every day, but results in some of the most distinct and memorable door hardware on the market. Hand assembled, packed, and shipped directly to you, each step in the process is touched by someone committed to getting it right!
Additional Fusion Links
Our SKU: Fusion V-AT-O
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fusion V-AT-O-BRN
- Fusion V-AT-O-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Fusion V-AT-O-PLC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fusion V-AT-O-BRN Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.