Built-In Dishwasher with Steam Prewash and SmartDispense Technology from the Cafe Series
- 4 Cleaning Cycles and 5 Dishwasher Options
- 5 Stage Water Filtration System
- Delay Start (2/4/8 Hours)
- 3 Piece Silverware Basket with Cell Covers
- Fully Integrated Electronic Touchpad Controls
- Automatic Temperature Control/Sensing
- Clean Sensor
- NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle
- Up to 16 Place Settings
- Steam Prewash: Steam loosens tough soils before the wash cycle and virtually eliminates the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area and improves cleaning.
- Heat Dry: A heating element heats the internal air while a hidden fan circulates it and dries the dishes.
- Food Disposer: Breaks down food and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- SmartDispense Technology: Holds an entire bottle of liquid dishwasher detergent, and dispenses the right amount based on water hardness and soil levels.
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24-3/4" D x 34" H
- Decibel Rating: 48 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 9.1 Amps
- Weight: 117 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE CDWT980VSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CDWT980V and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.